- For your convenience, we gladly accept Visa and MasterCard with condition applied.
- You may prepay your order with a cheque made payable to Taipak Enterprises Ltd. Please allow a week of cheque clearance period, so we strongly recommend sending your cheque in advance. Taipak will charge CAD$ 40.00 for any NSF / Dishonored cheque.
Net terms available upon approval. Please allow 2 weeks for credit approval based on the speed of replying from your references. Please contact our office for credit application form or download the form from the following links:For Canadian customer: Credit Application Form
For customer outside Canada: Credit Application Form
- Our current schedule for delivery of stock items within the Metro Vancouver Area is Tuesday and Friday (excluding public holidays). To have your product delivered on the current schedule you must place your order at least 24 hours prior to delivery. Free delivery is available within Metro Vancouver Area for an order quantity exceeding 5 cases. For order less than 5 cases, a delivery flat fee of $15 is applied.
- Any incorrect shipment or discrepancy of the order must be reported within 2 days of receipt.
- Taipak delivers in the Metro Vancouver Area with our corporate vehicles however you are able to select and arrange a courier of your choice at your expense. For delivery outside Metro Vancouver Area, please contact us for a quote.
- Customer satisfaction is our goal, if you have changed your mind and are not entirely satisfied with your purchase of stock items, we will accept return and exchange within 14 days* of purchase.
- All returned items must be in original package, unopened, free of markings, and in clean, resalable condition. **Exception: Items purchased as “open box” are non-refundable. Items that are opened damaged and/or not in resalable condition may not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Customized merchandise including items with customized valve locations and tin-tie’s are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Service-related fees associated to your purchase such as, shipping charges and open box fee, are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for all return freight charges, including duty and tax, if applicable.
- Credit notes for returned items will be issued after the returned item is received and inspected. A 20% restock fee will be applied.
- Replacement items will not be sent until the returned items are received and inspected.
- If customers need replacement items immediately, they must pay for the replacement order in full. Credit for the original order will be issued once the returned shipment is received.
Please return packages to:Taipak Enterprises Ltd.
Unit 125 – 23000 Fraserwood Way
V6V 3C7 Canada
- Customer satisfaction is our goal, if you are not entirely satisfied with your equipment purchase, we will accept return and exchange within 14 days of purchase.
- The equipment must be returned in a clean and resaleable condition for a refund.
a. If Taipak needs to clean the equipment there will be a $50 flat fee.
- There will be a restocking fee of 20% for all equipment returned that is not defective.
For your protection, Taipak suggests customers to use an insured shipping method that can be tracked. We are not responsible for packages lost in the mail or damaged in transition.